AEM EMS Series-1 Repair
New service for 2015!
I am now offering a specific set of repair services for the AEM Series-1 EMS being that AEM has stopped providing warranty services on these units.
All Series-1 EMS repair jobs will go through a complete visual inspection and full bench test. The list below is what will be tested and checked on the bench. A detailed “results” worksheet will be attached with your EMS upon return as well.
Repair Fee: $200 flat rate per EMS – whether it passes bench testing or not.
(incl. return shipping fees within the continental USA)
Available repairs/updates/and modifications:
- Damaged Injectors Drivers
- Damaged Coil Drivers
- Damaged 5V sensor circuit and sensor ground
- Damaged High sided Drivers
- Damaged Low sided Drivers
- Damaged IDLE circuits
- Damaged Analog circuit
- Damaged PW circuits
- Damaged cam circuit
- Damaged crank circuit
- Damaged VSS circuit
- Damaged Relay circuit
- Voltage regulator circuit
- Verify stat sync
- Damaged visible traces
- Wipe firmware locked boxes
- Slight water damage (no hard corrosion)
- Set to factory specs
- Set to COP specs (by request)
- Update EMS to latest mods and revisions
- Backing up and restoring calibrations (must be requested)
- Complete adapter board replacement
- Complete main board replacement
- Damaged connectors
- Excessive Water damage (hard corrosion)
- All repairs will be covered under a 14-day warranty based off the returned postage date. This includes weekends, holidays, etc.
- Repair window time ranges between 7-10 days, starting the day it is received.
- Return shipping window time is 3-4 days (usually sent back via USPS Priority)
- You will need to back up your calibration before sending in your EMS. Your Cal will not be backed-up upon bench testing or any EPOM reflashing
- I cannot guarantee your EMS will be repaired upon failing bench testing and/or has some kind of unique issue outside of what repair services are listed above. Though, most common EMS issues are repairable through bench testing and/or an EPROM reflash or complete EPROM replacement
- You will be notified if your EMS does not pass any of the said testing before it is sent back
- I cannot upgrade a Series-1 EMS to a Series-2